Sunday, April 27, 2008

4th Bn, 12th Inf: Scott Bond, Medic Platoon 1987-1990

Like Santa Claus, Scott Bond always knew whether we had been good or bad -- more exactly, he always knew exactly how bad we had been. The medics saw it all!

Here are a few medics' names that Scott remembered to me when we corresponded a while back:
SGT Esquerto
SP/4 Jednorski
"Top" Reynolds
I remember Jednorski too, because one day he disappeared with my firestick and it took a good half hour of frantic searching for it (and him) before we found them both up a tree playing sniper.

If you know where to find these fellows, drop me a line.

AAAO!

Before I forget -- please add your name to the roster if you haven't already. And if you also served with 1/39 Inf (M), like Scott did, you might want to check out the Paddy's Gang web beacon, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home