Sunday, December 19, 2010

Clarence Franklin (Frank) Prigmore, 4/12 Infantry 1989-1991

I served with this gent back in the day -- drop me a line if you'd like to get back in contact:

Hello My name is Clarence Franklin Prigmore. I was assigned to D Co 1-39th Inf Regt from Dec 1987 through the transition to D Co 4-12th Inf Regt. CSM Reed had me assigned to S-3 so I was also Major Bhatta's Track Commander and Asst Ops Sergeant in HHC 4-12th BN. Towards the end sometime like September 90, I was reassigned to A Co 4-12th until I ets'd on April 1st 1991.

LT Van Hoozen was my PLDR while in D Dco. I was the SGT from D Co that had the camo net set up in the parking lot of the EIB site that everyone came by to RTR on before they went to test. I also ran the entire course in the first day so I could be done and at my RTR site. I got an ARCOM for that little stunt plus every member of my squad got their EIB as well.

It was also that little act that got me put in S3 as the Asst S-3 Ops Sgt under MSG Kelly. LT Quintana was in the S-3 shop at that time. Then there was Lt. Sampson.

Frank Prigmore Campbell, Texas
Grafenwoehr 1989, 4-12 IN 8 ID, M113A2 HQ 11 'the Sea Lion' with SGT Frank Prigmore

Grafenwoehr 1989, 4-12 IN 8 ID, M113A2 HQ 11 'the Sea Lion' with SGT Frank Prigmore









I've cross-posted this one to the 1/39 Inf web beacon, too.

p.s. You can add your name to the roster now!

Didn't find what you were after? Try looking in the 'previous posts' over to the right, or use the search tool at the top left of this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home